Sunday, November 24, 2013

Reflection Week 12

Ahhh…Barbra and Tracie strike again! They're invaluable input has got me on target to 'hook' teachers to use the iPads and ween myself from mentoring duties. I had plans to follow up with a meeting to demonstrate apps they could use however I will also add to this blogs they can follow and ways for teachers  to research apps in the future. Handing over the reins. Hmm… may be I'll even help them set up a blog for the staff to share their app findings with each other and the world.
Heather's post put my knowledge in perspective. I always assume people know what I do and therefore don't feel like I have anything special to share. This is true in all aspects of my life, not just technology. But Heather's explanation of her mentee not being comfortable with technology made me realize not everyone is on board the technology train. This has given me confidence to share what I know more freely rather than waiting to be asked. Big step.

No comments:

Post a Comment